Woah, working in a nightclub really takes it out of you, last night myself and a few others were shooting a video inside Coventry’s Platinum nightclub, which turned out to be a very stressful night indeed. Between one of our photographers getting poached by another nightclub and our equipment struggling to handle the low light we also realised that the event (that had been planned and anticipated by the community for well over a month) turned out to be the opposite of what everyone expected…
From nine thirty in the evening to roughly half two in the morning we were roaming with our cameras, desperately trying to capture a few good-looking shots without the dreaded image noise. We had mixed results, you’ll see for yourself soon enough once I turn the footage around. That is, if I don’t fall asleep on the job first, YAWN!
But in other news, I have finally documented twenty days worth of experience for my professional enhancement module, my personal Cyclone blog has now passed the minimum requirement with plenty more to go, so I can now reveal my project! Head on over to http://thecycloneproject.wordpress.com/ and have a look around, all the relevant information can be found there. On top of this I will be releasing a video presentation, reflecting on my experience as the founder and director of the group, so stay tuned for that.
That’s it for now, have a good one!
About CVCLNERecently graduated from Coventry University BaHons First-Class Media & Communications Complete with a year of studies overseas (Karlstads Universitet, Sweden) Experienced content creator, videography, photography & graphics. For more information contact email@example.com Ask for a digital copy of my portfolio!
Get straight to the point
Second Year Related
WunderKammer (Cabinet of Curiosities)
- Welcome! (Trailer)
- 1 – The favourite film
- 2 – AVATAR – a new age of money burning Hollywood hits a cinema near you! Again, and again & again.
- 3 – Kerrang Magazine; for better or for worse….
- 4 – That looks fun….
- 5 – ‘Racial Advert’
- 6 – Neil Blomkamp’s short films
- 7 – Vimeo, the number one source of genius and inspiration.
- 8 – Tool Music Videos…. Even if I did understand what was going on… No, scrap that. They’d still freak me out.
- 9 – ‘Deviant Art’. Top quality photography, drawings and literature submitted by people like me and you.
- 10 – Slice the Pie, don’t mind if I do!
- 11 – Vjing, Disc Jockeys have a new dimension to work with
- 12 – Age of the Gibs, “We’ve been dismembering bodies and numbing minds since quake 2!”
- 13 – Dead man’s shoes; the advantages of being a poor country…
- 14 – I love it, I hate it. Welcome to YouTube
- 15 – “Taste that? that’s a pop sensation, thanks MTV”
- 16 – Zombies. Freakin’ zombies man…
- 17 – Mexican cinema; defying all stereotype.
- 18 – Craig Benzine. The waiter, the beard, and the internet inspiration.
- 19 – Magicians of YouTube, watch them march on Hollywood.
- 20 – Pokemon!
- 21 – Growing up with video games.
- 22 – Personal Heroes
- 23 – The internet anomaly.
- 24 – News time!
- 25 – Advertisers, watch as they prey on your children…
- 26 – The Social networking phenomena: Hail me! I am your new king! and my name is FACEBOOK!
- 27 – The COD fixation; it’s the new opiate of the masses.
- 28 – Contemporary reality television, the Antichrist of culture.
- 29 – British television, entertaining a country with humour only we’d understand for decades.
- 30 – Blogging and Vlogging, putting your stamp on the internet.
- 31 – Zed Nelson
- 32 – National Geographic
- 33 – ‘Metropolis’ – A vision of Anime
- 34 – ‘Blue’ The spirit of Tool lives on, and it’s even creepier than ever.
- 35 – ‘Omegle’, ground breaking social experiment? or perverse communication?
- 36 – Max Brooks. Nerdy writing genius!
- 37 – Martian Gothic. The scariest game I have ever played
- 38 – Band of Brothers; guns, actors and character development.
- 39 – Should we be afraid? Predictions, fear campaigns and religious hullabaloo
- 40 – The fave’s playlist
- 41 – The Host, for those of you who didn’t know- it’s awesome!
- 42 – ‘Supersize me’
- 43 – MMO culture
- 44 – Info Wars – the truth you didn’t want to hear…
- 45 – I-Dose. The new digital high?
- 46 – Christian rock, not what you think!
- 47 – Black Mirror, dystopian drama.
- 48 – The Jeremy Kyle Show, weeping for humanity has never been easier.
- 49 – Troll Comics, the ‘Rage’ craze, Memes and badly drawn hilarities.
- 50 – Minecraft, a digital phenomenon becomes a digital culture.
- 51 – Romantically Apocalyptic, who thought nuclear winter could be so awesome?
- 52 – ModDB, you’ll never buy an expansion pack again.
- 53 – Brave New World, a harrowing parable of humanity
- 54 – ‘Recovered Footage’ films, sort of like Marmite for your eyes.
- 55 – Three Little Pigs
- 56 – The unholy power of the television series.
- 57 – Halo, a gaming career of distinction.
- 58 – Tom Fischbach’s TwoKinds
- 59 – J-culture, an enchanting obsession.
Top Posts & Pages